Music Banter - View Single Post - Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire) The Fantasy Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 07:00 AM   #764 (permalink)
Rjinn
The Aerosol in your Soul

Well I just watched the 2nd Season, the ending is superb.

My analysis so far.

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Robb got a little boring in this season, and I'm not really interested in him in the book either, his only part is leading a war and some boring falling in love thing.

Tyrion is a hoot, he plays smart and I'm a bit worried about what they're going to do with him in the next season. They should of left him as hand of the king.

Joffery is repugnant as always with the abuse towards women thing, but I feel like the show would lose a lot of its tension appeal without him.

Cersei annoys me in the book except when she slaps Tyrion. ****ing hilarious. I prefer her in the tv series, especially during the end when she was getting drunk with the bunch of girls during the Blackwater war, and the way she spoke to Sansa.

Err, as for Sansa, she's more interesting in the book. The only thing she seems to do in the series is play the "pretending to love Joffery and adhere to everything they say to keep herself alive." At least in the book you get to know her feelings a bit better, besides meeting up with that knight. I was really happy for her when she was released from her oath to Joffery, though.
Hopefully she flowers soon. Not the bleeding thing.

Wtf did they do with Stannis and ****ing the red woman getting pregnant and releasing some shadow killer dude. I much prefer him in the book, he's more angry and less dull.

lol at Renly.

Whoever this sister of Loras chick really ****ing irked me I hope she dies.

Daenerys is ok, she's better with dragons.

I ****ing love Tywin and Jamie Lannister.

I thought the relationship Arya had with Tywin was interesting. (I don't remember this happening in the book though?) Besides the naming all the people she wanted to kill all the time was annoying, I like her.

Jon is a boring bucket of pussy.

Honestly don't think this show would have any appeal without the Lannisters, but that goes without saying.

lol at Theon.

I haven't finished the second book, so I may be wrong with something.

Last edited by Rjinn; 12-15-2013 at 07:13 AM.
Rjinn is offline   Reply With Quote