Music Banter - View Single Post - The Anthill 2.0: Albums, Artists & The Chance To Win A Million Dollars!
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 09:27 PM   #20 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Sorry for the lack of updates, dear children of the night: it's been a busy winter season for Papa Anteater over yonder. But because I know all of you have been praying for a visitation upon this virtual Hillside, I have THREE things I would like to announce/talk about as we head into the new year-

1. For anyone curious about what I do in real life, I'm the creative director for an online marketing company called BizNearMe. We specialize in helping small businesses reach and retain new customers, plus we build mobile websites and ads that look great on any device. Our website and services kick a lot of ass, so check 'em out here if curiosity strikes.

2. I'm currently doing one album review a day (possibly more as we head into next week) for my AOTY end of the year thread, so I'd love to get everyone's feedback and comments. Here's the link - Anteater's 25 Favorite Albums Of 2013

3. Got an album or movie you want me to review? For a limited time only, I will take requests! Doesn't matter what the genre is: I'm an open book, so gimme your best shots!

That is all for now. I've actually got an incredibly awesome musician in the queue at the moment for the Anthill who I plan to do an Album Series on, so stay tuned for that starting in 2014.

Happy Holidays everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Derek

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 12-15-2013 at 09:43 PM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote