Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 11:24 PM   #1811 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Look mate, this isn't homerism. I truly believe Kaep has one of the best arms in the NFL. I think he can do things other QBs can't. The offense as a whole is having a down year due to injuries and an offensive coordinator who is Jekyll and Hyde when it comes to calling plays. We don't call screens. We don't run many slants. Part of this is because Kaep is learning what kind of QB he is. At the present moment he is having trouble making touch passes and is forcing throws into coverage. He's doing it lot. This is what is accounting for his completion percentage. I also can't stress this enough. He has had two targets all year. Two. Those two targets may be hall of fame caliber targets but there are 11 defenders out there. For the beginning of the season, Kaep has had only one read because he doesn't trust the rest of his receiving corps. Jon Baldwin has been on the team for three months and has like three catches. Kyle Williams had ten in six games as a starter. It has contributed to his stats being sh*t this year.

All I'm saying is that as a football player...stats aside, Kaep is legit. He has a rocket arm and can't make tight as sh*t throws. I've seen every game he's ever played. I'm not being a homer. Russell Wilson is my favorite player in the NFL not on the 49ers and he is THE ENEMY. I respect and love football and enjoy watching the game regardless of what team is playing. I understand my Alex Smith example was weak but honestly I was under the impression until your last post that you only looked at the stats.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote