Music Banter - View Single Post - Noob says hi
Thread: Noob says hi
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 09:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

"So long and thanks for all the fish" - nice quote Stephen, but I completely agree with Janszoon.

I noticed that you haven´t been around much recently, and I thought that, like me, you were probably busy, fed up or both. I didn´t realize you were so exasperated with MB that you were considering calling it quits.

From start to finish, you´ve been as essential to the FAIR club as anyone, and I´ve enjoyed our various exchanges over the two-and-a-bit years that it was running. It´s just a pity that more people didn´t support it ... which leads me on to my quote, which goes something like:-

"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to remain silent." There are big chunks of MB that I don´t usually bother with, but I hang around for the gems; some great recommendations, and some international friendships, like ours. MB is like a party; you´re never going to like everyone there, so just find the nice guys and hang out with them. If you walk out, then you´re letting the bad guys win ...

Well, you´re a big boy, Stephen; you´re an adult with lots of other things going on in your life, but I for one will be sad if you really decide to leave us.