Music Banter - View Single Post - Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 03:10 PM   #441 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Yeah that really pisses me off. I bought that album before I knew that and now I can't help but think about it every time I listen to it. I know they released a full version but they still only have the "original" version in stores. **** that.
It was about the fourth or fifth Cheap Trick album that I bought back in the 1980s from my favourite record store (back then it was only vinyl and tapes) it was a great second hand record store on two floors and as far as I was concerned back then it was the full concert and came with a ****ing cool Japanese photo booklet of the band (all in Japanese of course) It wasn't until the internet arrived donkey's years later and I found that nearly half the concert was missing, as for how the **** they left "Auf Wiedersehen" of the original release I don't know, but then again the object of the original ten tracks was to break the band in the US and therefore they used the most commercial sounding material, which was mostly from In Color the band's most commercial sounding album at the time.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote