Music Banter - View Single Post - Noob says hi
Thread: Noob says hi
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 07:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Just wanted to pop on and say thanks for all the recommendations and general distraction. I will probably keep myself pretty scarce just because I find myself getting annoyed by the handful of people who tend to dominate every board. I just find myself questioning why I keep coming back only to be annoyed so I thought rather than rely on an ignore list to make it a palatable experience I might just call it quits for now.

There are a number of people who made this an enjoyable place to hang out and I thank you for that. Special thanks to Lisnaholic for the FAIR club. Sorry for it's demise but perfectly understandable.

Merry Christmas and Happy Happy Joy Joy.
There where times I left for weeks or months at a time because of personal reasons some which I wish not to discuss. And there were many times I felt like quitting MB because I was annoyed by a post, certain members, or this place can be sometimes. A lot of times I think I should flat out quit MB and focus my time and energy just on becoming a better musician. Even though we we're close MB friends there is a part of me wants to convince you not to go (I hate to see good members leave) but on the other-hand there is a part of me that can understand how you feel. Whatever you decide, I wish you the best of luck.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards

Last edited by Neapolitan; 12-18-2013 at 07:54 PM.
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote