Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 07:56 AM   #13635 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequoioideae View Post
That's bull****, even when my mom's husband was an abusive drunk to my siblings, she refused to call the cops and try to diffuse the situation herself. We actually had to get the courts involved to get him out of our house. If you get a sensible judge, he might actually be able to stick it to these *******s. I don't know how your states laws work, but I'm guessing if you got a decent lawyer, and judge, **** would get real. Enough of that though, is your grandmother back with your family now?
She spent the night with my aunt. She's distraught. She's convinced he doesn't love her and that this was all his doing. I know the man. He's a wonderful person who is being manipulated by a bunch of greedy money hungry scum. He's probably so happy to see his children that he can't see how horrible they are. Brain cancer is a hell of a disease.

We're lawyer-ing up. I will not let her lose that house. I'll go down in flames before I let that happen. My grandfather died two months ago. She's about to lose her partner of 20 years. She doesn't need this bull****. This is literally going to kill her. She'll have nothing left to live for. I believe those studies about people dying when they have nothing to live for. I'm going to put these people in the ground.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote