Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 10:30 AM   #13676 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post
sorry i may have come off a little snide....i actually loved the film....and all of the added stuff....sure it dragged a bit...but so what....it had 40 minutes of Smaug just fucking shit up!

the elves are simply bad asses (that river scene was just....well awesome! )....the necromancer side story is very interesting....and the woman who plays (Evangeline Lilly) Tauriel is absolutely stunning

but as expected Smaug stole the show.....he just looked so amazing
I didn't think you were being snide. I probably would have loved the movie too, except I was stuck behind a bunch of teenagers, one of whom apparently thought she was so hilarious that I'd rather listen to her make bad jokes than the actual movie. She pretty much ruined the last fourth of the movie for me. Seriously the only people worse than people who talk in movies are people who make computer viruses. Hang them all I say.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote