Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 12:27 AM   #795 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
yeah right
evolution is scientific fact
they just cant tell you that so they dont offend the ***got hipocrite bitch ass christians
evolution has very few discrepancies.... i believe i have more knowledge of this than many of you consisdering i am sitting here.....right next to my copy of Origin of Species, which I have read, and my copy of the bible

hmmmmm.... Darwin supports his theory with 5 years of field research aboard the HMS Beagle, creates a scientific conclusion, is praised by the scientific community and backed by some of the greatest minds in history

the bibles version

and on the last day.... god created man....and there was man, and from this man he took a rib, and created woman
Backed by jesus loving redneck bastards

because of the seperation of church and state, schools no longer have to have a disclaimer stating " Evolution is just a theory", yes, it is true that evolution is a theory, but it a theory in the same way that realativity described by einstein is a THEORY, the thought that earth orbits the sun is THEORY, Continental Drift is a THEORY, The existance of atoms is a THEORY, and electricity is theoretical

THE EVIDENCE FOR EVOLUTION IS OVERWHELMING
Fuck you're stupid. You can't tell people what they should believe, I hate people like you who try to push their opinions on others, especially when they don't know what the hell they are talking about!

If you knew anything, you'd know that the Bible is supposed to be interpreted. Obviously not everything is true, but they are there for others to take into account, and apply it to their lives by the positive messages and morals that come out of the passages.

Stop trying to pretend you know for sure what happened, because there is no 100% proof that God created the world or the Big Bang Theory, or something completely different.

Get some world experience, because so far you and the other guy who made this thread are talking shit.