Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 12:39 AM   #796 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla
Fuck you're stupid. You can't tell people what they should believe, I hate people like you who try to push their opinions on others, especially when they don't know what the hell they are talking about!

If you knew anything, you'd know that the Bible is supposed to be interpreted. Obviously not everything is true, but they are there for others to take into account, and apply it to their lives by the positive messages and morals that come out of the passages.

Stop trying to pretend you know for sure what happened, because there is no 100% proof that God created the world or the Big Bang Theory, or something completely different.

Get some world experience, because so far you and the other guy who made this thread are talking shit.
Well i have a confession to make, this whole religious arguement was kinda my fault, i kinda changed the subject from Nirvana to Famous Dictators to Religion, how the hell that happened is beyond me...All i know is that this guy is always wrong...Weither its music, politics or religion.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote