Music Banter - View Single Post - The worst case ever of child abuse by a musician in modern times?
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 09:07 AM   #42 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
Take offenders like this out back n put a bullet in em

Anyone assumin the rest of the band knew is bein very stupid here. Like just completely dumb and prob the same plebes who believed joepa was in on the sandusky stuff. I don't understand boycottin stuff but to each their own on that. From the drug angle its totally in pkay cause he woulda likely not done some stuff without drugs. Junkies and addicts aren't kbown for good life choices
I can understand. I have a fascination with Nazi black metal bands just cause there's a weird sort of mystique about them, but pedophiles just aren't interesting so there's nothing between me and the creep factor. I wouldn't not listen to them based on a moral choice so much as I just wouldn't be able to ignore it long enough to actually listen to the music.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote