Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 08:44 AM   #13688 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I know what you mean. I had my package on the bus stop, a couple people came over and started bitching about me not moving for them. After about 5 minutes the bus came, I turned to them and said "If you had simply asked me politely to move my stuff I would have been happy to do so, but instead you are bitching about me behind by back". I probably sound like an ******* but I expect people to be respectable. There is a good reason why I need to sit down, but there was room for them and yet the lady wouldn't stfu.
Damn. Whenever I put my package on the bus stop I just get arrested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjinn View Post
The pain is very minimal, and a hell of a lot better after I had surgery to fix my ankle and a titanium rod through my entire leg bone. ****, Endone didn't help the pain go away for the first 2 weeks. The worst is over, thankfully.

I got a $50,000 leg out of it, not that bad.
Well as long as it gets better that's cool then. Something like that made me think that perhaps you were gonna have to live with it for good.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote