Music Banter - View Single Post - Achievements
Thread: Achievements
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 08:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
- Negotiated an 8k raise.

- Headed up and achieved various high-impact technological improvements at work, all very visibly and to great contribution to the company, and ending up being the key consultant for business decisions relating to technology at the company.
^ Those are really impressive acomplishments. Congratulations, Freebase!

My year has mainly been about getting by; I got sick, but got better, had my work hours reduced, but then picked up some more elsewhere. Biggest drama was being forced to move house: I could almost afford to buy a place, but fell short by a few thousand and have now ended up renting again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
This is the worst year, but 2012 was worse (2x surgery, got a great job but I was needing to rest). This year has been worst with my family though, I'm pretty good but I take too much medication. I achieved great exams and project scores, but it will be a lot more months till I get it completed. I get anxious a lot. I sit there and worry about the future. So whenever I feel like I'm not studying enough I watch Legally Blonde.
^ Sorry to hear that you´ve had a couple of difficult years. That "I-should-be-studying" anxiety is a real pain I know.

Legally Blonde: Knock ´em dead, Vanilla Witherspoon !

Maybe 2014 will be better for both of us - I´m going to start by PMing Freebase to see if he´ll lend me some money...