Music Banter - View Single Post - Achievements
Thread: Achievements
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 07:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
^ Those are really impressive acomplishments. Congratulations, Freebase!

My year has mainly been about getting by; I got sick, but got better, had my work hours reduced, but then picked up some more elsewhere. Biggest drama was being forced to move house: I could almost afford to buy a place, but fell short by a few thousand and have now ended up renting again.

^ Sorry to hear that you´ve had a couple of difficult years. That "I-should-be-studying" anxiety is a real pain I know.

Legally Blonde: Knock ´em dead, Vanilla Witherspoon !

Maybe 2014 will be better for both of us - I´m going to start by PMing Freebase to see if he´ll lend me some money...
You are such a wonderful guy. Sorry I haven't been in touch much, I have quite a lot going on. I can totally related to you with being sick this year, I ended up with a permanite headache for a month and a half. I got glasses which worked at the time but now I have blurry eyes. I think it might be the medication I'm on. I have a habit of taking more than I should.

Yeah you hit the nail on the head. It's hard to keep up the motivation. It's self directed study so there's no specific dates to do exams, but there are hours that you need to finish the module by.

I'm so sorry about you missing out on a house, could you not get enough for the morgage? I hope you're feeling better now? I hope 2014 is a better year for all of us. Life can be so overwhelming at times.

You made me giggle about Jessika Woods, I will show you my dress one day of me literally looking like her on the cover of the DVD. I have to wait till next year and I'll streak my hair blonde again.

xxx

Freebase, do the right thing.