Music Banter - View Single Post - Achievements
Thread: Achievements
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 07:00 PM   #16 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Jess, I'm really sorry things didn't work out for you this year. It seems to have been a crap year for everyone --- my sis was in and out of hospital over the last month, I met my waster of a brother who tried to blame the fact that he couldn't give a toss about keeping in touch on us --- but I guess all you can do is hope for a better year next. If you've got your exams and stuff you should I imagine be able to look forward to a better 2014. I hope in some small way I can help.

But one thing that always cheers you up I know...

"What the world needs now, is cats, cute cats..."
Thanks Trollheart, I am emotionally okay, I just laugh and get through the hassles of life. I am literally glued to the computer 12 hours a day so it makes sense for me to study the last qualification to get the job I so desperately want.

I'm sorry to hear that your year wasn't good. Everyone I talk to here is complaining about their year. I really am thinking positively for 2014. I have my year all planned out (obviously it may not work out) and my goals. I hope your 2014 is better.

Thanks for the kitten pictures, I got myself a cat calender today for $3, yay!