Music Banter - View Single Post - Does the Friendzone really exist?
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 01:33 PM   #18 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Being friendzone'd is not unrequited love. Its when you don't recognize your own weakness (as the person being friendzoned) and they refuse to cut ties with you. It ends up creating an endless loop of misery and it needs to stop. We've got a girl on our team right now who dated this guy who's generally overly affectionate. He hugs a lot, touches women, yada yada.

We basically told him the other day to cut the ****. That you can't keep doing that, even if its who you are.

As for Vanilla's question. Sleeping with someone is a matter of circumstances, not personality. Where people sometimes confuse things is the implication that sleeping together means something other than sleeping together. If we have sex the first time we meet - that's fine, and its fun. But it doesn't mean I won't quickly realize you're out of your mind and clingy.

I only think being slutty means not covering yourself medically. Its a rough world out there, and if you're having condom-less sex a lot, then I'm going to think less of you. Having a lot of sex (healthy, protected sex) doesn't make you a slut, it makes you good in bed.