Music Banter - View Single Post - Does the Friendzone really exist?
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 02:11 PM   #22 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
As for Vanilla's question. Sleeping with someone is a matter of circumstances, not personality. Where people sometimes confuse things is the implication that sleeping together means something other than sleeping together. If we have sex the first time we meet - that's fine, and its fun. But it doesn't mean I won't quickly realize you're out of your mind and clingy.

I only think being slutty means not covering yourself medically. Its a rough world out there, and if you're having condom-less sex a lot, then I'm going to think less of you. Having a lot of sex (healthy, protected sex) doesn't make you a slut, it makes you good in bed.
Thanks for that Brennan. I slept with a guy on an unofficial date with his brother and my friend. He came to my house and took me for a date, but when he saw my room (barbies, soft toys, ott pink) he said to me I'm obviously bat **** crazy and my dolls with shift their heads and say "come play with us" (his words) and never he texted me again. I text him that he's so not worth my time. My exboyfriend (the Russian guy who lived in the same hostel) was so genuine and caring. He didn't even speak about my room, he was just happy to spend every night with me. Plus, my ex was actually attractive and this guy who I slept with twice (I don't know why), had his pale white beer gut gaping which was disgusting. I literally wanted to take a shower after being with him. He looked good with clothes on, but not with them off.

My dad reckoned that his mates (in their 40's and 50's) think that if you sleep with a guy straight away they won't respect you. I'm not sure if that's true or just based on their traditions from growing up in the 60's.

I think you are definitely right, but a lot of guys have it in their head that if a girl gives in for sex, that is a conquest (the end of the chasing her) so they move on to the next one!