Music Banter - View Single Post - Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 07:09 AM   #451 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hat€monger ? View Post
To be fair though you look at Michael Schenker and you think to yourself, well he probably deserved it anyway.
I agree Pete Way was a total badass, I hope some day his re-appraisal will come and he'll be up there with people like Keith Moon, Ozzy, Iggy & other nutcases. If anyone deserves an autobiography it's him.
The problem is that he's not a household name like either Keith or Iggy and therefore his infamous exploits are limited to just fans of this kind of music, but sure he deserves an autobiography. I also remember seeing a vid on YouTube a couple of years back where Joe Elliot of Def Leppard speaks about UFO and Pete Way, sadly I can't find the video again otherwise I'd put it here.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote