Music Banter - View Single Post - A Facebook-free world
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 07:35 AM   #77 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Facebook, sigh* from time to time Facebook and I decide to see other people.

I frequently decide to deactivate, when I get bored with the same stupid **** I see multiple times a day. (ie.) People, making out, stupid stupid bit strips, # tags and the cardinal sin of not taking me off the slot invites, candy crush, or farmville...

Personally I use my facebook wall, as space to be as freaky strange, and random as I want to be.
My status updates are generally song lyrics, or you tube videos, or art that I find on the internet.. To which I generally get the response of, "Dude you are so weird." In essence, my wall is complied of all the things that make me tick.
Unfortunately for most of the people, I know on FB they don't see it as a forum to keep things alive, other then what they had for lunch last Tuesday. Which is lead me to MB in the first place, searching like minded people.
I have more fun interacting with strangers that share similar interests, then interacting with people I do know, and claim to care about... **** man, I am wondering how half of my friend list got their request accepted... I should have put people through a rigorous hazing ritual, to test their knowledge and opinions, and taste in music, before accepting them.... ooo that's a good idea... I think it may be time to thin the herd...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote