Music Banter - View Single Post - A Facebook-free world
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 07:44 AM   #78 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
While I really dislike you this thread OP I will add one thing I agree with. People having pictures of all their past lovers/boyfriends/girlfriends/husbands/wives and that **** up for the world to see. While they have the right to do that don't you think you should keep that **** on a private hard drive or maybe in your house with the other pictures, not on the internet. It is the reason I try to never go snooping or looking around facebook that much because I dont want to see something I can not unsee.
Delete them off Facebook then. Or better yet deactivate your account.

Twatter is actually better than Facebook, if you ignore the cunts & Twitstorms it's actually a good site, especially for news. Facebook is far too personal, some shit needs to remain private & people need to realise this. People putting DOB, full names, employment history etc. & It causes way too many problems, people are way too emotionally invested in it. Getting upset if someone doesn't like their status/deletes them off their friends list ffs .

Pathetic cunts. I honestly think in 10/15 years people will look back and cringe at it.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote