Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 05:19 PM   #9813 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankycaaant View Post
Not usually, I mean it's okay but never enough to get me off on its own.
There just isn't enough intimate action, other than occasionally holding her hair back.
I usually get bored at the length of time it takes and just jack off myself onto the girl.
I much more prefer actual intercourse.

I guess not, most of the time I'm having sex with girls a year or two younger than me that I've met for the night. I've got something of a regular sexual partner now and we're learning what one another wants/likes and trying new things.

I do sometimes, the smell of the vagina and how attractive I find the girl determines whether I'll go down on her or not.
I see what you mean. Unless you spend more time getting to know them sexually, you may not get as turned on by random blow jobs. I do think however that you will get a girl who can perform an amazing blow job (I'm happy to give you a first!

I know a lot of girls prefer oral performed on them but like you I prefer sex every time. I have never had a guy be able to turn me on while performing oral. It's very uncomfortable and some guys are too aggressive! I have tried turning myself on by rubbing my clit but I find it isn't enjoyable.

If a guy has a stinky dick I will be out of there quick smart. Have you been using condoms now after your sti?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus View Post
More sex is described on one page of this thread than I've had in my entire life. And I mean a lot more.
Oh wow that's cool Paul! I'm glad to hear you are enjoying yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Nah it's not so much him, it's me. I get incredibly tired after drinking a lot.

Often.
I get tired from drinking too. But I do like to have crazy aggressive sex before me and the dude coma.