Music Banter - View Single Post - Good Manners.
Thread: Good Manners.
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 07:05 AM   #23 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
Perhaps I'm one of those Oxy's who doesn't like being lectured to about manners by someone like you?

No offence, just pointing it out.
Wait whuuutt.... Seriously just in BD's defense, first off she is one of the classiest chicks, I have met in a while dude, she handles situations that need to handled with discretion and care if that isn't classy then I dunno what is... Secondly, what ever someone writes in a thread that is full of other people talking about the same thing should probably stay within that thread. For example, the sexual experience thread. Anything said in there should be kept there, (like Las Vegas...) I rarely go in there because I don't wanna know who is one knuckle deep in The Batlord's ass, or that Mojo likes a Cleveland steamer from time to time... I don't wanna know that **** so I am in other parts of the forum... Yet when it spills over into the rest of the lounge I don't judge... (Judgmental people can be some rude mother****as just sayin)

So to sit there and bait someone with something they said in a thread designed for that topic is ridiculous....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.

Last edited by RoxyRollah; 12-29-2013 at 10:47 AM.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote