Music Banter - View Single Post - A Facebook-free world
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 12:08 AM   #86 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
We live in an era where technology is of importance, so wishing for a Facebook free world will be just that, wishing. People won't change if they like something.
But we live in an era where technology is constantly changing. If you had a time machine and went back in time to a "record store" and said that "vinyl" would be replaced by "CDs" or if you went back in time to a "Tower Records" and say that "CDs" would be replaced by "mp3s" or go back in time and told John & Shawn Fanning that "Napster" would be sued by a "Metalica" no one would believe you. Who knows, maybe one day in the future some other social media featuring futuristic ways of communication with holograms will replace facebook.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote