Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 02:39 PM   #825 (permalink)
bungalow
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla
Fuck you're stupid. You can't tell people what they should believe, I hate people like you who try to push their opinions on others, especially when they don't know what the hell they are talking about!

If you knew anything, you'd know that the Bible is supposed to be interpreted. Obviously not everything is true, but they are there for others to take into account, and apply it to their lives by the positive messages and morals that come out of the passages.

Stop trying to pretend you know for sure what happened, because there is no 100% proof that God created the world or the Big Bang Theory, or something completely different.

Get some world experience, because so far you and the other guy who made this thread are talking shit.
fuck your stupid, where did I say you had to believe a certain thing?

I also never said I knew for sure what happened

I said the the evolution theory makes more sense than "God said let there be earth, and there was earth"

Pull your head out of your ass and read the whole post....you will be enlightened Im sure

and about your part saying you hate people who try to push their ideas on others....this sounds to me like what christians have done since the dawn of christianity......Spanish Inquisition.....Missions.......Granting Indians freedom if they convert to Christianity.....all trying to force their beliefs on others....and they did it in a much more jackass way than posting in a forum......they killed people and enslaved them.....
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote