Music Banter - View Single Post - How well, if at all, do you know your neighbours?
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 02:13 PM   #28 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I don't talk to my neighbors much in my building. I exchange pleasantries but that is about it. I have never seen the person that lives on the second floor under me. For a long time the cat lady on the first floor used to annoy me. I would go out to take out the trash at like 4am and leave the door slightly ajar. She would come out of her apartment and lock the door. I am so glad that I always brought my keys with me just to take out the trash or I would be locked out. She was pretty damn spiteful to do that every trash day. She has like five cats and feeds the stray ones on the block. She is super loud every morning talking to the cats and yelling at them to get out of the road. She also gets into fights with this other loud lady that lives a few blocks down. The other lady usually sits out front of her place in a chair talking to people as they pass. There is also a group of older guys on my block that are always just chilling outside talking smack to each other. In the summer, they break out a table to play dominos on. There is heavy traffic on my block but I won't elaborate why.
Crazy Cat Lady?

Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote