Music Banter - View Single Post - Ego Tripping
Thread: Ego Tripping
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 01:15 AM   #80 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

Albums Spotify Recommended To Me Recently That I'm Digging The Shit Out Of - Part One

I've been drinking. In regards to the profanity, sorry, I'm not sorry.

Javelin - Canyon Candy

What a hipster as fuck album. These cousins live in fucking Brooklyn and shoot short films with their hipster as fuck girlfriends. I can't decide if I hate them because they're living the life I want to be living or because, well, no. Actually that's it. Fuck these guys doing the things I want to be doing. And fuck this album, it's so fucking catchy. It's just so fucking fun to listen to - by no means a groundbreaker but you can just feel in each track how much these two douchebags fucking LOVED recording it. And I fucking LOVE listening to it. The cowgirl in me (yes, I have Wyoming roots, fuck you) wants to criticize these hipster fucks for not knowing about REAL country but fuck it. They kind of nailed it, in an indie-electronica country album kind of way.

Listen to this fucking song and tell me you don't want to hear more of the album.

God damnit this just makes me so happy to listen to. It's like The Avalanches meets The Go! Team. I want to be jumping rope or playing hopscotch or some shit and then eat a fucking popsicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS

Last edited by WWWP; 12-31-2013 at 09:07 AM.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote