Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 07:29 PM   #24147 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Happy New Years! I'm really excited for 2014, I will make it positive and work hard at my study.

New years eve was super fun, my besty came with her fiance and we had dinner an Indian restaurant, went back to mine for drinks (champagne for me) and then walked down to the local pub and did shots. I tried to keep my house mates there but they got into a taxi van. We danced to 80's music till we left it and walked up to mine. All three of us were in my bed (a queen bed) and I was passed out until 10am. Steph was feeling sick and felt like she could vomit. I made them noodles and they felt better. Surprisingly I felt fine.

I want to hear about your stories!

Moderator cut: image removed

My hair looks messy but that's ok.
You look lovely my darling... LIKE YOU HAD THE BEST NIGHT EVER... I unfortunately was stuck fixing every single thing my boss ****ed up... and it wouldn't have been so ****ing bad had it not been a party for 300 ninjas (true story)...but safe to say some one is ringing the new year on the unemployment line...AND IT AIN'T GONE BE ME BABY !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote