Music Banter - View Single Post - --The 2013 Music Banter Awards!--
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 04:27 PM   #177 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Thanks, Exo. Like you won´t have enough to count already, here are a few more votes:-

Member of the Year: Trollheart is an exceptionally productive, and decent, member here
Best Music Contributor: Lord Larehip and Gavin B have both posted some very informative material
Best Music Taste: if I ever mention someone slightly obscure, Psy-Fi has been listening to them for years!
Most mainstream music taste: shamelessly tactical vote for misspoptart because I´d like her to get an award and this category is her best chance. In fact, though, she is notable for having a true interest in music from outside the English-speaking countries. So not just mainstream after all.
Lounge Lizard of the Year: Batlord and Vanilla hang out here quite a lot, I think.
Hottest Female: Vanilla is a mod, but is also a little flirty, so she´s got this aura of sexy authority, like a policewoman strip-o-gram. Burning Down is also very pretty, though she´s too discreet to post more than one photo a year.
Member You'd Most Like to Meet in Real Life: Trollheart and Vanilla (see above)
Moderator of the Year: Janszoon has consistently patrolled the boards, striking a good balance between contributing, encouraging and keeping people in line.
New Member of the Year: Mr.Charlie made a very promising first impression, though now seems to be losing interest ...
"Under the Radar" Member of the Year: I´d say Briks, who has a very mature presence for his age. Maybe Taxman too; I always admire a poster for whom English is not their native language- like butthead216, to judge from his punctuation.
Biggest Contributor: Trollheart would be my guess for this year
Lifetime Achievement Award: Urban Hatemonger has been around forever and is still closing threads with great panache
Most Missed Member : for me that would be stephen, co-supporter of the FAIR club. Poor Ol´Po also seems to be leaving us
Best Avatar : Rjinn has one that is mildly sinister and reminds me of my sister´s evacuation from London during The Phoney War