Music Banter - View Single Post - The Black Books
Thread: The Black Books
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 09:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
Lord Larehip
Account Disabled

War in Heaven - cont.

Elementals have the potential to be Gods, but they don’t realize it unless raised by their peers.

Elementals don’t have peers in the natural cycle of their evolution because they are the composite form of another race. We individual humans are their parents as well as their children, but we also have a destiny of our own which conflicts with theirs.

This is why the space people interfere with this natural cycle of human evolution. They raise Elementals to be fully human and civilized by teaching them to accept a symbiotic relationship with individual humans.

Remember, an Elemental is similar in structure to a Theocratic band, and it has a place in its astral body for individual humans to attach to it.

In a primitive, animalistic Elemental, these attachment points remain empty when the creature reaches maturity. To produce a God, human astral souls attach themselves to these points as the Elemental is growing and try to control it. If it overcomes them and remains an animal, then it may have to be killed. If the spirits win and tame the Elemental, it becomes a God.

A God allows human spirits at an advanced state of development to attach themselves to it and travel with it when it leaves its planet of origin and travels into deep space. These spirits are mentioned in Earth mythologies as “the sons of the Gods,” “Elohim,” and by many other names.

Once the young God becomes fully conscious, they stop controlling the God, and it stops trying to control them. Both cooperate for mutual benefit.

As the Gods travel through the universe, the Elohim who ride on them can visit planets and create life there, or guide the evolution of existing life, without having to die in the process as the original Missionary Spirits did. The God cannot approach the gravitational field of a planet very closely, but the Elohim can do so and return, using psychic technology that the God creates within itself. Another thing the Elohim do before they leave a planet is to create an elaborate and self-sustaining network of astral machines, which remains there for future use.

Much of what the Invisible College is doing on your planet right now makes use of such machines, which were left on Earth’s astral plane by the Elohim when one of the Gods seeded your planet in the remote past.

It might have been hundreds of thousands of years ago, or millions of years. The devices are constructed of organic astral matter. They are machines, but they are also alive as plants are alive. This is why they were able to survive for unimaginable periods of time. The equipment is capable of defending itself from Theocrats and all but the largest Elementals, and of sustaining itself indefinitely. It possesses an artificial intelligence like a computer, but does not have true volition or creativity.

It repairs itself but it does not reproduce or evolve.

Now that brings us to the Elemental the Bluebook claims was born as a result of World War II. The Invisible College and the Elohim (the God-Riders) are trying to tame it and guide it off the planet and elevate it godhood. What do gods live on? Gods live in space and live off stellar radiation. You could say they eat starlight. This Elemental is, in WiH terms, still an infant and so is called “Baby.” The Theocrats and their earthly agents (the Black Lodges) battle with the Invisible College and the Elohim for control of Baby as it possesses tremendous power it has not learned to use yet. The Black Lodges control part of it but apparently not a lot of it while the Elohim and IC seek to wrest all control away from them. As Simon’s Necronomicon says: “And this is the war which shall always be fought unto the last generation of man, for the world in unnatural.” Indeed.

To gain control of the Beast, both sides have used rock music. Think of all the times you hear “baby” uttered in a rock song: “Baby, I love you,” “Baby, please don’t leave me,” “Baby, it’s you,” “Everybody loves my baby,” “You stood and you watched as my baby left town,” “My baby is the centerfold,” “Hold me, baby,” “Goodbye, baby,” “Baby workout,” “You’re kinda cute, baby,” “I’m crazy, baby,” “Motor head baby,” “Baby, you cast your spell on me,” “Take another little piece of my heart now, baby,” “Baby, let me hold your hand,” “He called me baby,” “You’re makin’ me crazy, baby,” “Baby, please don’t go,” “I found a new baby,” “Be my little baby,” “I’m goin’ home to see my baby,” “Baby, let me walk you home,” etc. Every time that singer moans or shouts “baby!” Baby gets another jolt of that psychic love-juice! The true power of electronic media.

Griffith supplies some supplementary material in his book including this message from the Elohim—the God-Riders:

You and your readers should also be constantly aware that the Theocrats do not confine their activities to religion and occultism, but corrupt and control human beings through all activities that produce certain states of altered consciousness.

For example, when people use the electronic media for passive recreational purposes – listening to popular music over the radio or on recordings, watching televised sports events and game shows, and playing the simpler computer games – they often enter a trance state that renders them vulnerable to telepathic mind-control by Theocratic spirits.

We will discuss this electronic mind control in a later chapter; we must first give more background information about the nature of spiritual beings and psychic powers in general.

A. As you are now becoming aware, Spiritual Revolution was intended only for a small audience, mostly rock musicians and magic people and other insiders. That’s why we gave you all those phrases and sentences you didn’t understand and thought were nonsense. Each of these verbal cues was intended to push a few buttons in certain types of people.

Withholding the information now contained in Part Three of War in Heaven kept them from knowing exactly how much you knew, and what side you were on in the conflict, despite your claims to be working for us.

We use the electronic media and especially rock music for reprogramming people only as a side effect. Its main use, the real reason we pushed your planet into an industrial revolution so fast, was to program Baby.

Baby has been close to hatching innumerable times in the last two thousand years, but we’ve always managed to knock it down. We did not want it to leave the planet until we were ready for it.

Now we are ready. At this point, we can destroy it before it leaves, if we must. It knows this; this book is part of the alert we are giving it, that it must be on its best behavior, or we will destroy it.

The music generated by the people we stirred up with your book and our concurrent programming has purposefully alerted Baby to the danger it faces from us unless it drops the Theocrats and Black Lodges that control part of it before it leaves.

There is no need to go over the nonsense paragraphs, but we will. We pushed you to ask for financial aid from music people even though you didn’t really need it. Many of them are rich from the fact that they’ve learned to use the electronic media, as the TV preachers do, to stroke the Beast and cause it to want to hear their beat. (Spell that “here there beat” and you will be thinking as they do.)

They cause it to reach into minds in the audience and ask people to request the music it likes best. This is a Black Lodge use of the Beast.

We pushed you to deny the possibility of people’s becoming more than people and the existence of higher planes of reality for the same reason.
We pushed you to involve a certain songwriter in the book because he was one of our operatives, and has become a focal point of the music. Many of the rest of the music people see him as a sort of superman. Your involving him again, after he has pleaded illness and pulled out of the movement, galvanized many more into action than would have happened otherwise. We know where his loyalties lie, and it is no one else’s business.

It is true that several other songwriters were involved because it was necessary for you to have a list of people to show that you know some of what you were talking about. We know that you have told us some of them have written that you’ve practically ruined their lives, but all we can say is that this is a war, and if you don’t want to be taken for a soldier, don’t wear a uniform. Don’t stand in the line or carry a gun. And never write
songs saying that you do.

I am also one of the backups that will “ride the tiger” – you would say steer the new God clear of the planet during the last days – if the Earth people we are training as pilots don’t make it through basic training.

Some of your readers already know who her pilot is intended to be. He had to drop his gun, and for now he uses affection training, mostly. Unfortunately the psychic cross-waves from the Theocrats and the black lodges have tended to short circuit him for awhile, because he can’t defend himself the way he should be able to do, but we do think he’ll be OK by the time she is ready to go.

And yes, I will answer those who keep asking the question in songs and other telepathic transmissions – Yes; I do “make love to the monster.” It needs human contact to become socialized, and civilized people don’t have to make an artificial separation between affection and sexuality the way primitive people often do.

We can handle the power involved without becoming corrupted.

So don’t misunderstand and think I’m one of the star-struck, like so many of you who are complaining about being “addicted to love.”

Like all of my people, I “carry a gun,” and I will shoot it down, once more, if the Theocrats gain control of it again, or if it becomes dominated by any of the black lodges. This is not as heartless as it sounds to you with only Earth memories. It’s only like sedation and an operation to remove the cancerous elements.

Many of you who use metaphors like “sleeping on the inter-state” already know what the beast-baby is like. What riding the tiger will be like.

Think of the thought-exchange you get whenever you check out the back-road telegraph lines. Then imagine this anytime you want to pull it up, as a constant in your mind, from everyone. Don’t worry about the black magicians. They won’t be with us. Think of your blood brothers, and their passion and their love. This is what you will live with for the next few centuries until we get to another planet.

Remember, too, that we simplify when we say “The Beast.” There are thousands of them now, and hundreds will survive to the end. Each separate group mind will be very different from the others.

Probably many of you already know your sisters/brothers.

Postscript: One of the things that the Bluebook discussed was “EVP” or electronic voice phenomenon where you recorded pure static off the radio and listen back to it and you can sometimes hear voices speaking, often addressing you directly. I had never heard of it before then. WiH mentioned the work of Konstantins Raudive in this regard:

Q. Another thing I’m wondering about is “Raudive voices,” named for a psychic researcher who postulated that disembodied spirits could impress their voices onto magnetic recording tape. I have received a large number of messages of this type during my music research. Are they really put there by spirits who psychokinetically manipulate the molecules in the tape, or is there another explanation?

A. The messages are not on the tapes, but in your mind. What actually happens is that spirits perceive the pattern of static going onto the tape and key it to a telepathic message they’re sending into your subconscious. You can consciously retrieve the message when you listen to the tape. The proof is that sometimes more than one person will hear the same message on a particular tape, sometimes not. Also, if you listen to such a tape frequently, you can learn to retrieve the message without it.

Both the IC and the Theocrats use this method of communication frequently, on music tapes as well as tapes containing only static.

I did, in fact, locate Raudive’s 1971 book, Breakthrough, where he describes in detail his work in EVP. Curious, I tried it out by recording static off the radio but never heard anything. I decided there was nothing to it. At one point, my younger brother wanted to know why I was listening to static and I explained it but he expressed no real interest. My brother is a hard-headed guy who is good with his hands but not a cerebral deep-thinker. He’s not stupid by any means, great with electronics and makes his own guitar and bass devices and even sells them to other people. Great recording engineer but strictly a straight-shooter—the world works this way because it has no need to work any other way. Something like EVP holds no interest for him.

A few years ago, my brother called me out of the blue excitedly and pointedly asking me about some experiment I had done back in the early 90s recording static to hear mysterious voices. I explained it again but told him I never heard anything. Then he began to tell me that he had recorded some static after reading about EVP just to see what there was to it, he heard a voice on the tape eventually taking shape say what sounded to his wife like, “Ferguson.” My brother said that he thought it sounded like “Jurgenson” and the voice said something before that but he couldn’t make it out. Upon repeated listenings, he thought the voice said, “Friedrich Jurgenson.” When his wife looked up the name on the internet, it turns out that Friedrich Jurgenson is the founder of EVP! They were both shocked. They had never heard of Friedrich Jurgenson and I never mentioned him to my brother because I didn’t know who he was either. I was only familiar with Raudive and then had only a passing interest. My brother was so dumbfounded that he called me immediately because he remembered my static experiment. He was talking so fast he was tripping over his own words. I had never heard him that way before. He said he found a forum online dedicated to EVP and so opened an account there and posted his story and he’d check later to see who replied. When I spoke to him later, he said he received several responses of “So you heard it too?” He is a firm believer in EVP now and believes Jurgenson’s spirit was communicating to him. Whatever. That’s my EVP story. And the end of my review of War In Heaven.
Lord Larehip is offline   Reply With Quote