Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2004, 12:44 PM   #184 (permalink)
IamAlejo
Muck Fusic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffmariners
And how can you call that argument weak when you used it against Clinton? All I'm saying is everything you bring up has been a double sided sword. Do not hate another President for what he does when the one you support does the same thing, or worse.

You can call arguments weak, but people reading this see the truth. Until you can once disprove a thing I said with an intelligent argument, maybe you should stop calling MY arguments weak, thanks.

edit: and stop trying to act like you Norfolk folk are so smart, I mean, you are trying to get the Expos? haha

Okay, let me say this again. And since Norfolk people are dumb (one more personal attack and you are gone) I'll use any town as an example. When a team is building a new stadium, (as they were doing) the government will pay for a portion of the stadium. Teams will threaten to move if they don't get the support from the government financing. Any team would do the same thing. Clinton funded his wife's business, how are you comparing the two?