Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm Here Today, Expect It To Stay On - Ki's Journal of Music
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 12:26 PM   #130 (permalink)
Key

As much as I've been wanting to play games more, time just doesn't allow for it. However, there are two that I am definitely enjoying at the moment.

#1 being Pokemon X. I got it as a Christmas gift, and I cannot freaking believe how long it took me to finally be able to play it. This is such an amazing game, and everything about it just allows for a beautiful gameplay experience. It's funny how the company who makes the games can continue to shock us when the experience is basically the same throughout the series, but hey, if something works, there's no reason to change it.

When I heard they were going to incorporate mega evolution into the game, I thought it was a weird and unnecessary concept, but then I played the game and got to experience it for myself, and I noticed it actually does help a lot especially in a tricky situation where you just need that little added boost. I also like how they incorporate it into the story as something they are attempting to further research, very well done in that respect.

Haven't beat the elite four yet, but my team is nothing too spectacular, so I won't really bother going into much detail about it. I tend to just stick with pokemon that I get from the beginning and carry them with me until the end.

Anyway, the other game I've been playing a lot more again is Minecraft. 1.7 was released a little bit ago and this has got to be one of my all time favorite updates so far, for one reason...new music!

I know I know, the music isn't the main thing about the game, but you can agree that when you started playing the game, the music did help set the atmosphere of the game, and just made it that much more enjoyable to play. A friend and I yesterday have just been reeking havoc in creative mode every now and then, last night we actually found a village:

Spoiler for images:

And in that same night, we decided to test the leads out:

And of course, can't finish the testing without a little explosion:

Last edited by Key; 01-03-2014 at 12:34 PM.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote