Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm Here Today, Expect It To Stay On - Ki's Journal of Music
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 05:16 PM   #132 (permalink)
Key

I have finally found a copy of an album that I have been searching for. No websites ever had it available for streaming, or they just never had it regardless, and I didn't want to go into the trouble of finding a downloadable copy. Anyway, what i'm talking about is...

Harmony are a christian progressive/power metal band, and this album is one of the first christian prog albums I ever heard, it wasn't too far behind Theocracy's Mirror of Souls in terms of when I listened to them. This is one of those albums that just stuck with me though, and to finally give it another listen after all this time really just feels amazing. It still has the pure prog sound that I came to love in this genre in the start.

Not a whole lot to say, but i'm just happy to have found an album that was near impossible to find before. Kudos to whoever decided to upload this to Grooveshark, otherwise I don't think I would've found it otherwise without going deep.

And yes, this does also act as a recommendation for anyone reading to check this album out. It really packs a punch and adds a bit of individuality to what seems to be an ever growing popular genre.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote