Music Banter - View Single Post - Better with AGE!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 06:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
mr listener
Groupie

Thanks a bunch I wasn't expecting a response anytime soon so I appreciate that. As for your recommendation, shamefully I haven't listened to as much regggae as I should. I only own a handful of albums from the genre. So I can't really give an informed and constructive opinion on your recommendations. Although, I will say this. That's some damn good reggae BOY!!! Or should I say that's some damn good music BOY!!! Rebelution is quite the incredible band. I have yet to listen to their first album release 'Courage to Grow' to see how the groups foundation sound began. But I have managed to sit down and listen to 'Brighter Side of Life' and 'Peace of Mind'.

This is exactly what I was looking for in music artists. Those who set a standard of expectations and develop their sound to not just meet them but completely blow them away. Anyhow, good sir you have made a new fan for the group. At the moment I can't stop listening to Peace of Mind. From the various elements incoporated in the sound, to the body moving delivery of the band and the soul moving lyrics, it's really a beautiful album. Listen to me sounding like a high school girl with a major crush. Anyway thanks again man for bringing the good vibes.
mr listener is offline   Reply With Quote