Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm Here Today, Expect It To Stay On - Ki's Journal of Music
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 09:42 PM   #135 (permalink)
Key

Let's take a trip into my mind this evening and discuss certain things.

First off, I would like to discuss a few things I received for Christmas that I am so excited about, one of those things being this:

I'm not a huge fan of puzzles, but I keep looking at it and I haven't even opened it yet. Part of me doesn't want to, but part of me wants to open it, complete it, then frame it to showcase my success at doing something I don't do so often. When the moment strikes, i'll end up completing the puzzle, perhaps tonight, I don't really know, but you'll know when it's done as I won't be able to keep myself from posting about it.

Another thing I got that is seriously one of the coolest things ever is...

As well as the puzzle, this one is still in it's box. I don't think i'll ever open it as it just looks cool in the box. This is really one of the coolest things i've gotten as a gift because it showcases to the best extent my love for Star Wars. It even talks and says phrases and such.

Anyway, maybe i'll post more things I've gotten. Not going to lie, I got a whole bunch of cool Star Wars related gifts this year, and I couldn't be happier since I'm easily one of the biggest Star Wars nerds in my family, and they know it.

Last edited by Key; 01-08-2014 at 01:23 PM.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote