Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 10:54 AM   #13897 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
My old best friend was like that. I can't continue to consider her my best friend when she constantly does that to me. This last relationship she decided to take it a step further than usual and she un friended me on Facebook. She usually just ignores me when she finds a new guy/relationship but I guess she is more serious with this guy and felt the need to unfriend me.
Alright, for her to have unfriended you there's obviously something else going on you're not mentioning. That's an actual antagonistic reaction, and I can't picture someone doing that just to ignore you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briks View Post
Anyway, was Sansa banned? Why? With neither her nor Butthead here, the Lounge will soon be empty!
By being Sansa I imagine. I noticed her getting a little bit abusive a couple days ago, and that generally precedes her going off the reservation, so I'm not surprised if she got banned. It's a pattern for her.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote