Music Banter - View Single Post - New, young and clueless.
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 05:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blades&Chains
Groupie

Smile New, young and clueless.

Well hello!
As you already know, i'm new here.
I'd like to take the opportunity to introduce myself. Please pardon the username but it's one that i've used for a while and I can never come up with anything new. If you want to shorten it, call me blades
I'm a 17 year old female from England and i'm currently a full time A leve student applying for university. I study Psychology, Sociology and Health & Social Care. I'm applying to study a degree in Equestrian Psychology and Sports Science although I haven't been accepted yet (Fingers crossed).
I own a horse of my own called Lilly and she's almost 4 years old. I'm a life long gamer with my favorites including the LoZ Series (specifically Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and Phantom Hourglass), the Halo series and League of Legends. I am also a simmer of about 8 years.

Onto the music! Hugely influenced by my parents, my upbringing consisted of The Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Skid Row, Metallica, Korn, Audioslave etc. These have stuck with me for a very long time and will always hold a special place for me. Huge Evanescence fan with Flyleaf and Tool closely following. Some others I enjoy are a bit more "my age group" such as Of Mice and Men, Pierce the Veil, Mayday Parade, Otep and many others.

Any questions? Just ask!

Thanks for having me! x
Blades&Chains is offline   Reply With Quote