Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 08:45 PM   #1865 (permalink)
Forward To Death
Trolier Than Thou

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i put romo way ahead of cutler. and the reason you do it is cause maybe you get cousins for half the price and use that money for a few other players. so its like would ya rather have cutler or maybe 3-4 other players instead?? obviously management and most ppl say cutler. i just disagree. i dont think cutler is much better than the average and to me the most obvious way is lookin at quarterbacks at the line of scrimmage. you see all the greats and even the really good wbs like ryan, romo makin all sorts of changes. audibles, hot routes, protection schemes, etc. i dont see that from guys like bradford, cutler etc
Numbers my friend. Cutler's numbers speak for themselves. He's an above average QB. A franchise QB. He's only had a QB rating under 85 twice. He hasn't had a QB rating over 90, so like I said I don't think he's great QB, but he's a pretty good one statistically.

If you could trade Cutler for Cousins and a pick or two, sure, but what are the odds that Cousins and the other players involved in the trade can replicate Cutler's production?
Forward To Death is offline   Reply With Quote