Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 08:56 PM   #1866 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forward To Death View Post
Numbers my friend. Cutler's numbers speak for themselves. He's an above average QB. A franchise QB. He's only had a QB rating under 85 twice. He hasn't had a QB rating over 90, so like I said I don't think he's great QB, but he's a pretty good one statistically.

If you could trade Cutler for Cousins and a pick or two, sure, but what are the odds that Cousins and the other players involved in the trade can replicate Cutler's production?
well realize i know this situation would never happen and cousins was just a backup that came to mind that could prob be had for the right price. problem is that youd be gettin rid of cutler and gettin nothin in return. but i woulda talked to the crappy teams who need a qb and see if they would trade for him or somethin. i think the chances are pretty good that another qb could produce CLOSE to cutler. like i said cmon, hes got 2 amazing wrs and a great rb, all the weapons in the world. i just wouldnt have given him that kinda $$$ especially after everyone just saw baltimore pay flacco and then couldnt afford anyone around him
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote