Music Banter - View Single Post - Therapy is for ****s
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 09:14 PM   #41 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is butthead aka 216! I debated for several minutes on the Jay-Z homage or the Eminem "Guess who's back" opening, decided neither was very funny, so just went with Jiggaman anyways.

I will keep the ban-talk brief. Judge Vanilla, with the help of an advisory committee, sentenced me to musicbanter.com jail for a period of 2 weeks for "reporting posts that don't qualify as insults." My goal is to be the walking, talking face of the musicbanter jail program and show that rehabilitation is possible even for the worst offenders. I will be a template for success. I wish there was a more juicy reason for my ban, but basically I reported posts that I found offensive. Mods didn't find them as offensive as me, so they banned me. Some might say I used the report function in the exact and only way it was intended, but those people aren't the mods and they make the rules. Sorry there isn't a hilarious story to be told.

So that's out of the way. During my ban, while I wasn't sulking, I was listening to some new tunes and dicking around in Plug in-between bouts of self-reflection and remorse for my actions. But, the music can wait for another time, and in the miracle of an event that anyone besides Trollheart has read this far, I am still looking for suggestions. Samiam has been a band I've been listening to a ton lately, but I am looking for some good emo-pop type stuff. Oddly enough, I don't really like most of the emo stuff I've been investigating because it's a little too depressive and slow.

There were times in the last couple of week where I saw an article, or Reddit thread, or stupid stuff here that I wanted to rant about here, but I can't remember them right now. So basically, consider this my re-entry to the musicbanter.com population. Expect a journal update tomorrow and this weekend sometime.
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote