Music Banter - View Single Post - NHL Thread
Thread: NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 03:08 PM   #1641 (permalink)
Ninetales
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxman View Post
If you are a star in KHL, you'll be star in Olympics. Don't underrate the power of KHL.
Cmon the KHL is not on the same level as the NHL. Leaving out Semin is incredibly strange and dumb (lots of shockers on these olympic teams eh? Like the decaying remains of Petr Nedved lolwtf). Semin is by far the best possession player for the Hurricanes this year, plays against top competition and only has 6 goals because hes shooting at 6% which is well below his average. He's really good at hockey folks, certainly better than Denis Kokarev or Sergei Soin. Russia just wants to make their league seem legit and that could hurt their chances at gold or even getting a medal.

In terms of Canada's team, Im not too upset with it. It could be worse I guess is my opinion haha. Kunitz being on it is probably not smart especially over better guys like Giroux, Thornton, Neal, Hall or St.Louis. Id probably put all of those guys on my team over some of the other picks but what can ya do. Still think bouwmeester is hella overrated but the D is still very strong. Goalies were totally expected too. Overall good team and should get gold or Ill cry and stuff.
Ninetales is offline   Reply With Quote