Music Banter - View Single Post - Goofle11's Twenty Fourteen Listening Log
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 11:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

RE: Lonesome Wyatt and the Holy Spooks

Damn dude. I had never heard his/their name before now, but balls man this track is unreal. I’m adding this album to my queue for sure. If the rest of their material is as rad as this I think I may have found a new band to obsess over.

RE: Jay Munly

I dig the melancholic impending doom feel to this song but it didn’t exactly grip me. I’ll probably look into the other albums you suggested rather than this one. I feel like I could get behind his songwriting for sure.

RE: Lana Del Ray

I can take or leave Lana Del Ray but I won’t deny that I enjoy this song.

RE: Vampire Weekend remix

This blows the original track (and the album it belongs to) out of the water. Love it.

RE: Strawfoot

While gothic country business is up my alley this track didn’t grab me. Can see why others would enjoy it, however. Will still check out the album out of curiosity, so I guess that’s a win.

RE: Sons of Perdition

See above.

RE: Coin Locker Kid

Holy ****, dude. I couldn’t find any of his stuff on spotify, or anything from The Lars Demos on youtube and only one from Traumnovelle, but I found some tracks off The Ghost Sonata and just, holy ****. I am so into this. I might be begging you for album links here pretty quickly.

Spoiler for Youtube:

Like, this is so rad. What the ****. Glad you started this project, Clancy. I have a feeling I'll benefit a lot from it.

I’ll write up part two tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote