Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 01:45 PM   #13931 (permalink)
Taxman
watching the wheels

This is getting really annoying I like to be alone sometimes, but now it seems like I could not be with other people even if I wanted. I can easily talk with people online and I got no problems, but when I should be with people and talk with them, in real life, no matter who he/she is, I feel very uncomfortable and it is becoming a bigger problem everyday. What the heck is this???
Even if I phone someone and say I'd like to mess around with him, a part of me hopes that he would day no so I didn't have to face that uncomfortable situation to actually be face to face with him. And the more people there's around, the bigger the problem gets. So basically I find it hard to talk to anyone, and be with anyone, I just feel uncomfortable and I can't help but get the feeling that the person I'm with would probably rather like to be somewhere else. **** this.
And as time goes by, the distance between me and the ones I thought I could my friends keep on growing. Sometimes I get a feeling I should not be here at all. A

Also I'm ****ing tired and this day was awful, so I'm sorry for these complaints.