Music Banter - View Single Post - You Know What Grinds My Gears?
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 10:31 PM   #429 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

I'm about to have to leave passive aggressive notes of my own at work, since that seems to be the only thing that works. Another thing that grinds my gears, actually: I am on a team of tenured reps at my job, and we work four ten hour shifts a week with an hour lunch. It is the primo shift. As such, Wednesdays and Thursdays, our desks are open. They have people from the crap teams who don't have their own personal desks and trainees sit there while we're gone, and they are the most uncivilized and inconsiderate people in the world.

I constantly come in on Friday to a desk covered in trash, my papers with essential transfer numbers for other departments/verbiage/etc. either ripped up with chewed gum inside, or missing, cords all over my desk instead of tucked away...this week, I found a ball of human hair, and someone had thumbtacked an open bag of fruit snacks over my dead air call verbiage. There was also a container of partially eaten Chinese food in the floor under my desk.

I shouldn't have to leave a note asking for these things not to happen, but I very well may. And if anyone is an ashole, it isn't too difficult to find out who was sitting where on a particular day, and it's not that difficult to go to HR, either.

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote