Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 01:30 PM   #1260 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Benteke View Post
Says nothing about doing the same job, or did you just pluck that out of the air?
No, I didn't pluck it out of the air. I already post a video that stated that and I thought the article said the same thing but I didn't pull it out of thin air. I can get you the stupid youtube video that I've posted numerous times.

Quote:
I'm not posting it to back up my argument, I just posted that to prove you can prove anything with statistics. I'm not the one saying a gender is paid less for doing the exact same job. There is likely to be a logical and reasonable explanation as to why, if there is a difference.
the only logical and reasonable explanation is that women don't have dicks.

Quote:
This argument reminds me of some of my mates, they say they get stopped and searched because they are black. I have not worked with the police but they are not as bad as people make out. Can be explained easily.

You live in Aston, it's like 10% white and a high crime area. If they get a call saying there's been a burglary, the suspect is a black male in a dark tracksuit, they see a black male in a dark tracksuit, they are obviously going to stop him. Now instead of giving his name he decides to get smart with them, so now they want to search him. This cunt could have been home in 5 minutes but instead he wants to stand on the side of the road arguing? He will now go off and say he got stopped because he is black lol. Which he was, but not in the way he thinks.
So it's okay to search any black male because they all look the same? That's basically what you are saying. The whole stop and frisk thing is such bull**** and racist.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote