Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 01:38 PM   #1261 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
No, I didn't pluck it out of the air. I already post a video that stated that and I thought the article said the same thing but I didn't pull it out of thin air. I can get you the stupid youtube video that I've posted numerous times.

the only logical and reasonable explanation is that women don't have dicks.
lol ok.

Quote:
So it's okay to search any black male because they all look the same? That's basically what you are saying. The whole stop and frisk thing is such bull**** and racist.

This isn't what I said. Getting stopped because of your race is obviously racist. Getting stopped because you match the description of someone they're looking for - not racist. They are not driving round looking for blacks to stop purely to fuck with them. (To be fair I have been followed round a bookies and then outside once for no reason other than they were bored)

As I said, the police are not as bad as people make out. It's usually people who have had very little contact with them who hate them the most.

If you're getting stopped it's either cos of that or you've got your hood up, in a group or are out late on your own. I know lads who stare out the police when they drive past and then complain when they get out and ask them what they're doing ffs .
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote