Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 01:45 PM   #1262 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Benteke View Post

This isn't what I said. Getting stopped because of your race is obviously racist. Getting stopped because you match the description of someone they're looking for - not racist. They are not driving round looking for blacks to stop purely to fuck with them. (To be fair I have been followed round a bookies and then outside once for no reason other than they were bored)

As I said, the police are not as bad as people make out. It's usually people who have had very little contact with them who hate them the most.

If you're getting stopped it's either cos of that or you've got your hood up, in a group or are out late on your own. I know lads who stare out the police when they drive past and then complain when they get out and ask them what they're doing ffs .
The stop and frisk that they do here in NY isn't because people match a description. That's the bull**** lie that cops say but they have to meet a quota and they randomly stop minorities and search them.

I know some police aren't as bad as people make them out to be but there are many bad apples as well.

I don't wear hoodies anymore period. which is a ****ing shame that I can't wear a hoodie because of the color of my skin. I will get harassed for it.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote