Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 06:20 PM   #1265 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Actually it is not a dumb argument. Women still make 77 cents to every dollar that a man makes doing the same exact job. You know why they won't just employ all women for cheap and leave all the men unemployed it is because of that privilege you are denying. They don't feel like women could do the job as efficiently.

Also you said it yourself that you can prove anything with stats then you proceed to drop a link to back up your argument.

I can do the same and drop a link backing up my argument that says the opposite of yours.

Why women still earn less than men: It

also your article of from 2011 and mines is from 2013.
thats a bogus stat. women earn less in general. they work less dangerous jobs and take more easy cupcake jobs. havent seen too many women roofers or miners have ya? they should get paid less. lets not get into the debate as to whether a nanny is a hard job again.

you can say guiltin others isnt your thing but i think thats what anyone speakin about priv really wants. why else bring it up.... you want other ppl to feel guilty. sorry it aitn happenin for me, i never will feel guilt. everytime anythin happens all these naggers "yea but white priv lol:"... "lol male priv". so whiny. everyone should stop makin excuses for themselves and we would all be better off

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post

While some of that is true you can't look at the world and tell me that it isn't run by white males. They have the most power.
well yea white males hold power positions. what do you suggest?? we take all the qualified men in these positions and replace them with black women?? you just dont think on a practical level very well with this stuff. you can pull out stats and whatever.... well ok how do we change that?? theres already unfair advantages and incentives in college for minorities. lets just pretend all these white guys didnt work hard to get where they are?? lets just fire everyone and replace with minorities??

Last edited by butthead aka 216; 01-12-2014 at 06:48 PM.
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote