Music Banter - View Single Post - The Black Books
Thread: The Black Books
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 05:31 PM   #22 (permalink)
Lord Larehip
Account Disabled

Radio Werewolf - Hymn of the Fifth Angel - YouTube

Radio Werewolf is a group founded by Nicholas Schreck who is married to Zeena LaVey--Anton's daughter. Originally part of CoS, Schreck and Zeena split apparently over her father's refusal to embrace Nazism and white supremacy (LaVey, whose real name is Levey, is Jewish or partly anyway). When ardent white power lunatic, James Madole, tried to form a Nazi-Satan alliance with CoS, LaVey again said no. Madole, thankfully, is dead. Neither LaVey nor CoS wanted to become a haven for racist psychopathic misfits.

The Schrecks publicly insulted and ridiculed Anton LaVey and the Church of Satan and joined Michael Aquino's Temple of Set (Aquino was another defector from CoS). Within a short while, they wore out their welcome there as well (they then publicly referred to Aquino's temple as "the Temple of S-hit") and founded the Werewolf Order based on Nazi occultism. Schreck then founded Radio Werewolf as the musical arm of the order. Schreck was also corresponding with Charles Manson who got him in touch with Boyd Rice (Non), another Manson correspondent. While I do like some of Rice's stuff, Radio Werewolf just sounds like dreck to me. I don't know what Rice sees in Schreck. My guess is, not talent.

Satanic Symbolism: Lady Gaga - Alejandro - YouTube

This is so stupid that it's funny. Be forewarned however that you'll be demanding 21 minutes and 54 seconds of your life back if you watch the whole thing. I'll let it be known now: NO REFUNDS!
Lord Larehip is offline   Reply With Quote