Music Banter - View Single Post - How to have lengthy conversations with a girl?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 04:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blanche_Minim
Account Disabled

Default How to have lengthy conversations with a girl?

I know this thread has nothing to do with music, but I am studying music in college, and I have a new classmate in school. She is a vocalist singing mezzo alto. Her name is Jessica and she was once in university studying Fine Arts: Visual Arts and she dropped it because the history part is too difficult for her. I'm also going soon to university. Then she moved to my college because her real passion is in music. Later on she will study again in university taking Psychology. She has a sweet tooth. She likes M&Ms and Skittles, but she also has a salty tooth. She likes coffee and green tea. Her father is Italian and her mother is Mexican. I'm just writing this down because I already talked to her. Overall, she is a beautiful babe. I plan to take her out on dinner next week using the money I have on pay day. The only problem is that I don't have a lot of ideas for conversation. How do you have lengthy conversations with a girl? I know some guys can talk random stuff to girls for hours. I want to learn. I am listening to Metallica's Kill Em' All while typing this. So rock on!

Last edited by Blanche_Minim; 01-15-2014 at 04:21 PM.
Blanche_Minim is offline   Reply With Quote