Music Banter - View Single Post - Define your name by using Urban Dictionary
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 12:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dulce
WILDFIRE

Default Define your name by using Urban Dictionary

Define Dulce:

Candy/ Sweet... An extreamly good looking girl who is always on the run from something. She love to be at the mall so when your with her take her to a movie. She doesnt **** around with anyone... She loves animals but not kids and she hates to be around people who dont talk to her.
Damn, I wish i was just like that Dulce chick.

Dulce, Spanish for "candy" or "sweet", is the most amazing girl you will ever meet.. People who say their is no such thing as perfect, have never met this girl. She is smart, funny, cool, down to earth, and most of all beautiful both on the outside and inside. Sadly though it is not easy to capture her heart and keep it, anyone who has ever had the chance to hold her in their arms is extremely lucky...
Guy 1: "Damn, Hector is sooo lucky to have Dulce"

Guy 2: "Yeah I Wish I was him lucky bastard! "

Spanish word for sweet
That **** right there is mad dulce.

an amazingly cool person, dulce's tend to be super good looking, everyone looks up to them and they're usually the most popular people, and everyone wants to either be them or date them
She's a dulce.
He is such a dulce, i can't even believe it.

People who say their is no such thing as perfect, have never met this girl. She is smart, funny, down to earth, and most of all beautiful both on the outside and inside.She love to be at the mall so when your with her take her to a movie. Definitly the best girlfriend ever!She loves animals and kids and she hates to be around people who don't talk to her. One of the loudest person you'll ever! She is also definitaly a sex goddess, she can handle any position any time, any speed.Sadly though it is not easy to capture her heart and keep it.. anyone who has ever had the chance to hold her in their arms is extremely lucky..
Guy 1: "Damn Hector is sooo lucky to have Dulce"

Guy 2: "Yeah I wish I was him lucky bastard"

People who say their is no such thing as perfect, have never met this girl. She is smart, funny, cool, down to earth, and most of all beautiful both on the outside and inside.
She love to be at the mall so when your with her take her to a movie. She doesnt **** around with anyone... She loves animals and kids and she hates to be around people who don't talk to her. One of the loudest person you'll ever meet. She is the most amazing girl you will ever meet. She is also definitaly a sex goddess, she can handle any position any time, any speed....Sadly though it is not easy to capture her heart and keep it.. anyone who has ever had the chance to hold her in their arms is extremely lucky...
Dulce

To engage in any level of sexual activity. Can mean any intensity, from making out to having sex.

I saw those two dulcing last night. It was cute.

They disappeared into that room and dulced all night.

To engage in any level of sexual activity. Can mean any intensity, from making out to having sex.
I saw those two dulcing last night. It was cute.

They disappeared into that room and dulced all night.

People who say their is no such thing as perfect, have never met this girl. She is smart, funny, down to earth, and most of all beautiful both on the outside and inside.She love to be at the mall so when your with her take her to a movie. Definitly the best girlfriend ever!She loves animals and kids and she hates to be around people who don't talk to her. One of the loudest person you'll ever! She is also definitaly a sex goddess, she can handle any position any time, any speed.Sadly though it is not easy to capture her heart and keep it.. anyone who has ever had the chance to hold her in their arms is extremely lucky..
Guy 1: "Damn Hector is sooo lucky to have Dulce"

Guy 2: "Yeah I wish I was him lucky bastard"

Everything isn't as relevant nor accurate. 100% sarcasm, like seriously what the hay, haha.

I typed in Maria, Dexter, Bryan, etc... and I just cracked myself up but whatever have fun.

Try it and define your name.
Dulce is offline   Reply With Quote